Whether you have a room and need more people in it or you want to join someone else who already has a reservation or even find some people who sound fun and figure it out together, this is the post for you! This also applies for people looking for road trip pals or airport and travel buddies!
Things to include when making or replying to a post:
1) Email address! (If you don’t feel comfortable leaving your email publicly, please leave an alternate way to contact you.)
2) What nights you’re planning to stay (Thurs-Sun? Wed-Mon? Thurs-Tues? What’s your plan?) (For travel buddies: please put what airport or train station you are planning on leaving from!)
3) Do you want a room with lots of activity and visitors and slumber parties? Or do you want a quiet place to go back and chill when the hustle and bustle of the con is too much? Are you an early riser or an up all nighter?
4) How many people do you want to share with? Are you cool with sharing a bed? Do you need your own? A room with two double beds can fit up to 4 people, but you can also do less if your budget and your comfort level desire it!
5) Anything else that might make finding a roommate for the con fun! What are your fandoms? Your ships? Are you an artist? An author? An avid reader and reccer? Talk a bit about yourself!
PLEASE NOTE: We’re still trying to get email notifications to comment replies going on the blog! (There’s a dropdown underneath the comment box that says you’ll get emails but we can’t get it functioning properly.) We recommend leaving an email address or good place to reach you if you comment, so you can bypass having to leave a reply if possible! Thanks!
Also, we’ve been receiving a lot of comment spam, so comments are currently screened. If you leave a comment or reply to one on this post, it should be unscreened within a day. If you don’t see it by then, please send a quick email to email@example.com and we’ll fix it for you. Thanks for your patience!
When you’re ready to book your hotel, please use our link on the Pittsburgh page!