Con Committee Available Positions
Please note that these are all volunteer roles. CONfabulation is a fan run convention, so we rely on the contributions of the fan community to keep ourselves going!
If you’re interested in applying for any of the roles listed, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com!
Promoting inclusivity and diversity is something that CONfab is intensely committed to. If you’re a person who has always wanted more representation and inclusivity in fandom spaces, and aren’t afraid to make your voice heard, then this might be the right fit for you!
- Makes sure that the organization keeps to its commitment to diversity
- Provides input on how to increase diversity in terms of programming, attendance, marketing
- Researches how other conventions approach efforts on how to increase diversity, which includes directly contacting other convention committees
- Crafts a broad-reaching strategy on diversity initiatives for the convention
- You’re committed to diversity initiatives in both your personal and professional life
- You can anticipate the needs and concerns of people
- You’re amazing at research
- You’re great at following up with people
- You can commit about 5-10 hours a week to this role.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in this position.